Saturday, January 25, 2014

First Post

Heya out there... world. It kinda goes without saying, but I am Ashlynn. My best friend's name is Lauren Gantt. She has a blog, too. www.laurengantt.blogspot.com. look it up. :)

Slightly more personal: I love to swim, play on the computer, hang out with my friends, most foods, Disney movies, Wizard101, and more random stuff I can't think of at the moment. if you need to know it, I will tell you then rant/say whatever.

I have one older sister, one older brother, a mom,and a dad. it goes without saying, but they are older, too.

I also like to use weird symbols and abbreviations for random stuff. I also use # often and stupidly.

Now that you know the basics about me, you should know that right now I am in St. Louis, Missouri for a swim meet. We are staying in a hotel. I am in the room right next to Lauren, so we decided to have a sleepover in her room. we started watching Frozen, and we chatted for a while. we made jokes and we played Flappy Birds.

I don't see what everyone likes about it. I played it. the first time I played it, I was addicted, but when I really thought about it, it is just a dumb game where you try to get a small bird~like thing through to pipes from Mario.

The meet this morning~for me~was bad (the ~ is a symbol that I like to use instead of the - key, as mentioned above). no best times :(. doesn't surprise me though, I haven't been to practice since Tuesday. my sister has been sick, idk why I didn't go though. big mistake!!!

When I swim, I am supposed to go over and talk to my coaches about my race, but I didn't want to... I know it was a bad race, they would tell me it was, and frankly, they give a lot of pushups. :(

Feel free to comment stuff you would like me to post about or give opinions on. :P

I think that is all for now, I will post tomorrow or Monday with Sunday's results...

That's all I am gonna say on the subject... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment