Sunday, January 26, 2014

Not what i had in mind...

I was gonna bring up a few things on my blog when I got on today, but right now all I wanna do is complain about the weather!!!

As I said in my last blog, I was in St. Louis for my swim meet. It ended at around 5 and we came home. When we left, it was more than 50 degrees, then as we drove back home, into Illinois, the temperature dropped pretty fast. less then an hour later, it was below freezing, extreme wind, and raider snow (what we call the snow the blows around the road)!!! It was awful!

Not to mention my phone died near the beginning of the 3 hour trip. When I got home, I plugged it in, and I had like almost 10 texts waiting for me. Some about no school and some from my friend, who was in the car with me~not to mention, knew my phone was dead, goofing around

Now that I got that out of the way, the swim meet for me, once again, sucked... no bests or firsts.

We did get Panera, like we do before all the meets, but in St. Louis, on the sign and all the bags, where ever the logos are, the way it says Panera, the cool font, instead, the St. Louis was in that font. it had the woman logo picture thing, but it didn't say Panera anywhere!!!

I had like 7 other things I wanted to say, but I forgot everything during the long car ride.

That's all I am gonna say on the subject... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment