Thursday, February 13, 2014

Mind Blown with Brain Games

There are a few things that I am gonna put under this post. Some are new stuff that I just found out recently, others are cool stuff I have known for a while, but never had a good time to bring it up. enjoy <3

1: You mind can automatically unscramble words as long as the first and last letter are in the correct place and all the correct letters are in it.


EXAMPLES:

Raed waht is in the sukll and see if you can fgirue out waht it syas eailsy:



See if you can figure it out (it is the outline of the head if you can see the pic)
I bet you didn't even realize the directions for this example were also scrambled.

2: Our mind takes shortcuts on saying and spelling words.

Have someone time you.
Read the passage below (the part that is bolded and underlined)
Count the # of times you see the letter: F
 
 The first half of February is often the fastest freezing and most frigid time of the year.


How many did you count?
Did you count: 7?
If so: you are wrong
There are actually 9

 The first half of February is often the fastest freezing and most frigid time of the year.

3: and the last trick I want you to see and think about it a video so here is the link:

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN1NAiM55hU&list=PLCv6T8QWRwjn8jVZWps93zeVw2pV-_QAX&hd=1

I watch this show often, and I find it very interesting. I also hate this show very much. It makes me very mad, and I feel stupid when I miss something. I usually go to bed thinking about how stupid it really was.

That's all I am gonna say on the subject... <3... for now o. o

No comments:

Post a Comment