Thursday, February 6, 2014

One weird mall trip o. o


so, we went to the mall yesterday night. we went and tried stuff on and had fun with it.

When we were checking out though, you could hear someone running in the store. The woman who was checking us out was calmly scanning out items and said kinda quietly: "no running in the store."

At that moment, a 40 ish year old man ran around where we were checking out and out the door. A few seconds later, another man, also around 40, ran after him, throwing something on the ground before he exited. A few more seconds later, a cop went running after them.

Us and the woman checking us out were confused. We chatted for it for like 10 seconds before the second man came back in the store, picked up what he threw to the ground, and said into a walkie talkie: "did you get the plate?"

He wasn't watching where he was going I guess, cause he walked into a dress rack. Then he said a quiet, but bad, cuss word.

It kinda reminds me of when we were there shopping for Christmas, because there was a walkie talkie left in the bra section x, x

I think that is the weirdest trip to the mall I have ever taken...

In other news, yesterday was a snowday, I thought today was Monday when I went to school.

That's all I am gonna say on the subject... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment