Friday, February 28, 2014

This Weekend

This is the first weekend that I have absolutely nothing to do... I am so happy!!!

For the past few weekends I have had swim practice, or a meet, or in last weeks case, TP night Friday night, watching the guys Sectionals, and my last swim meet if the season Sunday.

All I have planned is stay at home and watch movies. I just watched Percy Jackson, the first one, and I have a few more in mind for later this weekend. Maybe some Narnia, or Pirates of the Caribbean. I might also just look up some on Youtube and pull it up on the big screen.

This weekend will also consist of, hopefully, writing more of my book, and sleeping in (during the school year, the latest I "sleep in" is nine or ten o'clock).

That's all I am gonna say on the subject... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment